have the following immediate need with our direct client below. If you have any candidates for this please email their resume, rate, contact info and current location to me. Thanks!
AWS DevOps Engineer
Will Hire over the phone if candidate is not local.
Candidates MUST be available with 2 weeks notice and not candidates that are immediately available as the onboarding process for this client can be up to 6-8 weeks. Candidates must also have no gaps in employment and a 4 year degree. This project will be working for a government agency so candidates will also have to obtain a public trust clearance within the 1st twelve months of being on the project.
Years of Experience:
The AWS Infrastructure Engineer will leverage their comprehensive cloud expertise to support the implementation of AWS-centric network infrastructure to support the digitally transformed 2020 Census enumeration. When the 2020 Census is underway, the USCB system-of-systems will be scaled up to become one of the largest production environments running in the AWS GovCloud region. Therefore, we require an innovative thought-leader who can help our customers solve some of the most pressing and difficult advanced cloud problems that have ever been addressed in the Public sector.
- Assume a technical role in the administration and management of infrastructure solutions that are deployed in the Amazon Web Services (AWS) GovCloud regions
- Integrating AWS with Database Administrator and DevOps teams
- Perform troubleshooting of complex problems
- Serve as an escalation path for the IT department staff for troubleshooting or IT inquiries
- Learn/Research new technologies.
- Train IT department/staff
- Tier 3 debugging and debugging full-stack
- 14 years of experience
- Strong Tier III debugging experience
- Integration experience
- 5+ years specifically operating and managing AWS infrastructure
- Knowledge of AWS user, security, and networking configurations
- Experience managing enterprise scale solutions that leverage the following AWS Services:
- EC2, S3, CloudFormation, RDS, CloudFront, VPC, Route53, IAM, CloudWatch, Beanstalk, Lambda, etc.
- Experience scripting in python or bash or comparable language
- Experience scripting against AWS CLI
- Implementing and managing Networking and Application performance monitoring tool suites (Splunk, AppDynamics, Solarwinds, etc)