PXP Media is a top rated ad agency located in Los Angeles, California. We are currently looking for an all-star SEM Specialist with proven experience and a proven track record of managing paid search and organic search campaigns on Google, Bing, Facebook, and Instagram.
This role will set up, manage, and optimize our client campaigns, including:
- Keyword research and consulting- Optimize Product Listing Ads
- Reduce CPA
- Conversion rate optimization
- Campaign set up in AdWords, AdCenter, Facebook Ads Manager, etc...
- Develop Text/image ads- Develop Landing page- Conduct A/B testing
- Responsible for the strategy and efficient day to day management of assigned client accounts
- Manage and maintain daily/monthly PPC spends for multiple clients to ensure each campaigns meet the desired performance metrics
- Report on key performance indicators and present effectively to senior management
- Work with Information Technology and Web Development teams to ensure there is technical capability to deliver, capture and ensure success of key aspects - such as landing pages, tracking codes and integration of analytics
- Minimum 3-4+ years PPC campaign management and SEO strategy experience
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent from an accredited college or university
- Google AdWords certified
- Proven experience using tools like Adwords Editor, Analytics, Marin, Acquisio, CrazyEgg, Unbounce, Basecamp, Advanced Excel with Pivot Tables, Wordpress
- Ability to operate under pressure and meet or exceed deadlines
- Excellent project management skills
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
Must Haves for consideration:
- Bachelor degree in Business/Marketing or equivalent from an accredited 4 year University
- Google AdWords Certification
- Demonstrate your expertise by providing successful case studies
- Demonstrate ability to manage large ad spend
- This is a full-time position.
To apply, please respond with a Cover Letter and Resume.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year