LICENSED MASTER SOCIAL WORKER - LMSW; New Opportunity! LMSW need for long term, full-time temporary assignment with Pediatric Out-Patient Community Health Center located in Queens. Schedule is Monday-Friday 9am-5pm, 37.5 hours per week. Bilingual skills are a plus!
Primary role and responsibilities include:
- Community Outreach, connecting with families within the hospital (affiliate) and surrounding communities;
- Provide individual and family therapy and supportive counseling;
- Perform Psycho-social Assessments;
- Work collaboratively with providers in the delivery of health care and extended services;
- Refer and coordinate entitlements/services;
Contact WCS Healthcare Partners for more information! Speak with a member of our Recruitment Team TODAY! 646.813.3001 or apply directly for immediate consideration.
New Assignments are posted daily with the intention of offering you a variety of opportunities. We offer Direct Deposit and weekly payroll for your convenience, a referral bonuses for referring your friends/colleagues and personalized access to a dedicated recruitment and credentialing team.
- Current NYS License
- MSW Degree
- Minimum 1-2 years current experience in Pediatric Outreach (Community Health)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Word
- Must be able to work independently; problem solve using critical thinking skills
- Must be organized and detail oriented
Job Reference Number: # 1043
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Temporary, Contract