Junior Front End Software Engineer
Beckon is building a product that finally allows Marketers to better understand and track the success and value of all their efforts. We provide beautiful insight into what works across all marketing channels, whether online or offline. Beckon is off to a great start with customers like Coca Cola, Converse, Gap, Microsoft and others. We have great customers, but there is still a lot of ground to cover and product to build.
That’s where you come in.
You love working on a product that people actually pay for because it provides value. You understand that creating a good product and good technology is hard, no matter how good you are – you also know that it’s worthwhile and satisfying.
You believe building software is more than just implementing specifications that have been handed to you. You enjoy crafting code and working directly with the product managers to figure out how to best do things, and how to best get things done.
You really enjoy collaborating within your team to build great technology – you have experiences to share and like to learn with and from others.
- Be a significant contributor to Beckon’s smart, fast-paced, and growing engineering team.
- Help shape and grow not only the code base, but also the Beckon engineering culture.
- Contribute to automated testing, code reviews, process improvements, and iterating to get to better technology and a better product.
- Understand what Beckon is and does, and help shape the technical and product requirements.
- Your focus will be on the front end, but we love well-rounded and full-stack engineers.
- You are self driven, focused, and highly motivated – we have an exciting product in a hot market – we provide a framework for employees to be successful in but we do not micromanage.
Nice to Have
- Experience working with a team to create project specifications and goals and outcomes.
- Desire to work on data visualizations including d3 and highcharts.
- Familiarity with modern unit testing and end to end testing methods.
- We believe in paying well for good work, so we offer a competitive salary and early stage stock options.
- Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Commuter Benefits, 401k, etc.
- A fun work culture including weekly catered lunches, work from home once/week, company outings, and more.
Please write a brief cover letter with “Junior Front End Software Engineer” in the subject line. Let us know of your proudest and most relevant accomplishments. We look forward to hearing from you at: firstname.lastname@example.org.