Influencer Relations Manager
The Influencer Relations Manager will combine media, analysis, and social media to manage highly visible blogger/influencer/ambassador campaigns and related events as well as develop and maintain relationships with established and emerging influencers across social and digital platforms. This role has a very high degree of creative freedom and visibility, and it requires abilities in multiple areas, including social media marketing, PR, event planning know-how, thought leadership, content creation, and relationship management.
- Identify and build relationships with prominent influencers and thought leaders in our space. Ensure that these relationships benefit both the company and individual.
- Serve as the company spokesperson to the media and the general public
- Issue press releases, arrange interviews, and compile press kits.
- Drive and Manage InfoVista analyst relationships
- Build and manage the company’s social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and potentially additional channels
- Attend relevant events to evangelize the company mission and find like-minded individuals and companies to align with on future initiatives.
- Remain knowledgeable of internal company marketing initiatives, especially major announcements, content creation, and events.
- Create shareable content appropriate for specific networks to both spread our brand and our content and links.
- Listen and engage in relevant social discussion about our company, competitors, and/or industry, both from existing customers and leads and from brand new audiences that don’t yet know us.
- Match our internal content creation with external influencers who would enjoy receiving it or want to contribute themselves.
- Brainstorm new, creative approaches to working closer with the influential members of our industry, and serve as a go-to resource to the rest of the marketing team.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- Deep domain knowledge of both social media marketing and our industry.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, and a willingness to try creative approaches to networking.
- Experience working with executives and other senior-level leaders, including media members and analysts
- Superior organization, planning, time management, and project management skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and other web services.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of current social/digital media trends.