What You Will Do
All Lowe’s associates deliver quality customer service while maintaining a store that is clean, safe, and stocked with the products our customers need. As a Sales Coordinator, this means:
- Communicating project and product updates to customers and vendors.
- Reviewing project plans and preparing for next steps.
- Promoting a safe and secure work environment by verifying permits (e.g. water heaters).
The Sales Coordinator supports Project Specialists by generating leads, managing project details, and pulling and staging products for projects. To be successful, this associate must be comfortable managing projects, raising concerns or potential areas of risk during a project, and communicating effectively to key stakeholders.
This role does not require regular travel; however, this role may need to travel on occasion to meetings, trainings, or to support neighboring stores.
What We're Looking For
- Hourly Full Time or Part Time: Generally scheduled 39 to 40 or up to 25 hours per week, respectively; more hours may be required based on the needs of the store.
- Requires morning, afternoon and evening availability any day of the week.
- Physical ability to perform tasks that may require prolonged standing, sitting, and other activities necessary to perform job duties.
- Minimally must be able to lift 25 pounds without assistance; may lift over 25 pounds with or without assistance.
What You Need To Succeed
- High school diploma or equivalent plus 2 years of experience coordinating/managing projects for consumers OR 5 years of experience coordinating/managing projects for consumers.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite.
- Knowledge of point of sales systems
- Knowledge of project management software tools.
- Experience working in a cross-functional work environment.
- Knowledge of product installation and the production process.
- Experience working in Installed Sales.
If the state or local municipality requires a salesperson license for this position, you must either be licensed or pass the requisite licensing exam within sixty (60) days of starting employment in this position.
Lowe’s is an equal opportunity affirmative action employer and administers all personnel practices without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, veteran status, genetics or any other category protected under applicable law.