Green Chef is the leading and first certified organic meal kit company in the US. We are passionate about making it easier to eat healthfully at home. Founded in September of 2014, Green Chef is already a national force with hundreds of employees and tens of thousands of customers relying on us to help them eat well.
In 2018, HelloFresh Inc. saw something special in Green Chef and brought it into the Hello Fresh family. Green Chef is now part of one of the fastest growing startups in the US, and part of the world’s largest meal kit family as we tirelessly work to disrupt the food industry.
We remain focused on delivering healthy, organic meals, designed for busy people. At Green Chef, we believe in creating thoughtful food experiences from planting to plating. We strive to create greater interaction and meaningful connections with the food that nourishes us, the people who provide it, and the ones we share it with. Green Chef offers a variety of specialty lifestyle plans including Keto, Paleo, Vegan, Vegetarian, Gluten-Free, Omnivore, and Carnivore.
We are hiring for a full-time QA Engineer with experience standing up automated testing, and supporting the business through the planning/creation/execution of test scripts.
A successful candidate will have a knack for problem-solving, a passion for learning new technologies and a honed sense of attention to detail. They will pull the threads as far as they can and exhaust all positive and negative permutations that our applications expose. They will be responsible for writing automated tests, building out test pipelines for the purpose of discovering defects and creating actionable tickets based on their findings. They will contribute to the architectural process by helping to identify problems in design and ensuring systems are testable. They will help to establish testing and quality assurance standards and best practices that set a high bar for our engineering teams.
Our ideal candidate will have excellent communication and problem-solving skills as well as a deep passion for learning. (S)He takes responsibility for their work and enjoys the challenge of navigating a fast-paced growth environment.
What We Offer
- Freedom to innovate and test new tools
- An environment open to radical change to enhance and grow our systems
- A collaborative culture based on mutual respect and accountability
- Great international exposure and team atmosphere
- Competitive compensation and plenty of room for personal growth
- Prepare solid specifications for new features to be developed by the Engineering team
- Ownership of testing pipelines for our applications
- Identify opportunities for business improvement based on our current setup
- Continuously pushing the quality of our service and applications forward
- 3-5 Years of experience in the field of QA at a software driven company
- You have worked with test automation tools like Selenium
- Understanding and experience in setting up an automated testing workflow
- Exemplifies the three great virtues of a programmer: laziness, impatience, and hubris
Our team is diverse, high-performing and international, helping us to create a truly inspiring work environment in which you will thrive!
It is the policy of Green Chef and HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.