ONLY APPLICANTS WHO ANSWERTHE SCREENING QUESTIONS WILL BE CONSIDERED.
Earn up to $250 per day on weekends and/or weekdays for generallabor delivering/ setting-up/ taking down bounce houses and other party rentalequipment at homes and community events in the greater Collin County area.
We are gearing up now for our busy autumn season. Especially,Fri, Oct 25 and Sat, Oct 26.
· Able to move 300+ lbs.with a heavy duty dolly
· Strong enough to liftand manipulate inventory of 200+ lbs. with proper tools
· Own a FULLSIZE pick-up truck with hitch and electrical plug
· Ability to drive andhaul a trailer load of up to 4000 lbs.
· Live within 20 minutesof Frisco
· 5 years of driving and1 year of trailer hauling experience
· A respectful demeanor,energetic, polite and fun-loving
· Fluent Englishspeaking
· Clean background checkand driving record
· Cell phone withreliable GPS
College students, flex-time workers, and guys looking to make agreat supplemental income working weekends (or some weekdays) are greatapplicants.
Responsibilities and Duties
You will be delivering all kinds of equipment to homes, schools,businesses and churches. Most are inflatables (bounce houses), but we alsodeliver carnival games, concessions, tables / chairs, operate trackless trainsand portable rock walls. Our experienced team delivers to single and multipleevents depending on the schedule. You get to meet many people, so a politedisposition is essential. This is a general labor position with a mix ofcustomer service.
You will load inflatables at our warehouse, deliver to an event,pick up from the event, and return to warehouse. Pay varies depending on the number and sizeof items delivered.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $100.00 to $250.00 /day
Hours per week: