Texas Tech Health Sciences Center Managed Care is currently seeking a Correctional Registered Nurse (RN) for the Smith Unit in Lamesa, TX. Scheduling is a 3/2 split working 12 hour days.
Employees in this classification are responsible for performing a wide variety of patient care activities in an assigned correctional facility. They function within their legal scope of practice and in accordance with the policies and procedures of the organization and practice setting. Work is performed under the direction of a registered nurse as part of a total correctional managed health care team in providing safe and competent care to patients.
TTUHSC offers excellent benefits, including:
- Paid holidays, vacation and sick leave.
- 100% paid Health/RX insurance for full-time employee, 50% for dependents.
- Dental, vision, long-term and short-term disability benefits.
- Retirement (with outstanding pension option that vests in 5 years).
- Continuing education reimbursement.
- Employer paid liability insurance coverage for all licensed staff.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $26.00 - $32.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Hospice & Palliative Medicine
- Wound Care
- BLS/CPR (Preferred)
- RN (Preferred)
- Registered Nurse (RN) (Preferred)