adm is the leader in the development of global end to end marketing solutions focusing on POS and Promotional Products. We serve some of the world's iconic brands, like L’Oréal, LVMH, Diageo, and Bacardi. We provide our clients with tactical and bespoke promotional ideas, combined with creative insights and global buying power.
About the Role:
The Role has two key areas of responsibility:
- Part of the regional management team responsible for supporting and executing strategy to drive growth within the region.
- Strategic responsibility for Americas regional procurement whilst working (and in some areas leading) regional Procurement projects.
Duties & Responsibilities:
Regional Management Team
- Provide leadership, direction and vision as part of the regional senior leadership team
- Create and drive the in region sourcing strategy that works hand in hand with the regional client / business development business strategy
- Support best practice roll out into new and existing business.
- Support business development and implementation in the region.
- Day to day liaison with U.S. and LATAM Suppliers to ensure production and deliveries.
- Lead cross-functional and/or cross-regional teams to develop and implement sourcing strategies from local suppliers to support our existing clientele ensuring consistent approach, innovation and global category management,
- Provide market insights which cover an overview of our competitor offerings and supply chain partners within region.
- Support the development of a supplier base in the Americas markets
- Elaborate and update category strategy.
- Being the first point of contact for regional cross-functional leads looking to engage in procurement initiatives and activities.
- Developing and driving sourcing strategies for Procurement at regional level.
- Determine the procurement process and ensure service delivery efficiencies, cost reduction, value for money and collaboration whilst maintaining and improving quality of services and goods.
- Responsible for relevant tenders ensuring that we are working on best practice around brand assurance, price and CSR
- Oversee all complex or high-risk procurement activities in Americas.
- Drive analysis of category spend to identify opportunities to reduce total category spend – this should be driven though leading-edge category management processes.
- Develop and lead cross functional teams in the development and execution of sourcing strategies and plans.
- Although this is an Americas role this person will be required to work and add value on our global strategy as part of the Strategic Sourcing management team.
- Analyse and deliver a low-cost country procurement strategy
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree/ MBA preferred.
- Good communication and writing skills, Spanish and Portuguese a plus
- Experience with structured Category Management /Strategic Sourcing tools and principles
- Strong analytical and financial capabilities
- Strong commercial negotiating skills
- Sourcing experience with a strategic, results-based orientation
- Ability to work on multiple projects at the same time, under tight timelines and pressure.
- Understanding of the development and production process of promotional materials.
- Self-starter with a good attitude to work within a cross functional team environment.
- Ability to effectively deal with vendors and build good relationships with them.
- 5-7 years strategic procurement , preferably; 5 years in Indirect or Marketing materials
adm is a global marketing services business that partners with leading consumer brands to execute successful marketing strategies globally. We are a truly international business with 22 offices in 19 countries around the world. We have over 25 years of industry experience, employing in excess of 350 people globally. Our vision is to be recognized as the market leader in Europe, APAC and the Americas with a reputation for delivery, innovation and service.
Job Type: Full-time
- Procurement: 5 years (Required)