- High School Diploma or GED
Summary: Provide the necessary planning, organization, direction, coordination and control in the administration of the daily activities of the manufacturing department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with the Plan Superintendent to develop and implement ongoing maintenance programs for all the plant equipment and create regular maintenance schedules.
- Ensure equipment usage and maintenance records are maintained.
- Develop operating standards and procedures with supervisors and the Plant Superintendent.
- Responsible for all quality related issues as they pertain to the manufacturing area.
- Train, develop and manage a team of Welders/Fitters in the Manufacturing Department.
- Conduct regular and formal employee performance evaluations.
- Work closely with all departments to ensure product is completed on schedule and quality standards are met.
- Maintains inventory status on welding consumables, PPE devices and other shop related welding and grinding supplies.
- Perform all other duties as assigned.
Experience and Requirements:
- High School Diploma/GED, required
- College or Technical School preferred.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience in the management of a manufacturing facility, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Basic knowledge computer operations and Windows based programs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Management: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)