The Development Intern will be an integral part of the Tristate Team, assisting the Tristate Manager and Associates with ongoing projects including but not limited to:
Development Intern Requirements:
· College student with a strong affinity to Israel and the IDF
· Ability to work from the FIDF headquarters office in Manhattan
· Demonstrated success in event planning and donor or customers relations
· Strong computer skills including: Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.)
· Excellent interpersonal, written, and communication skills.
· Highly organized, detailed-oriented and self-motivated with the ability to multi-task
· 10-15 hours per week
Development Intern Essential Job Duties:
· The Development Intern provides support regarding registration for events and meeting materials.
Occasionally attend an event to help staff during some evenings and Sundays.
Job Type: Internship
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
This Company Describes Its Culture as: