Grounded in Wall Street and enabled by technology, Mirador, LLC combines powerful data science and deep financial expertise to provide best-of-breed financial reporting services for U/HNW investment portfolios. We are a firm in the Wealth Management industry that supports the performance-reporting requirements of Family Offices, Wealth and Asset Managers, and Foundations throughout the United States, Western Europe, and Latin America. We are
expanding rapidly with new clients and offerings, and as such are staffing to meet the need. Our firm is at the intersection of finance and technology.
We seek a detail-oriented professional with 3 – 5 years of experience at a Wealth Management firm, Financial Services firm or family office. You must be comfortable working in a dynamic, performance-driven, fast-paced environment, and committed to delivering a high-quality, accurate product on a time-sensitive basis. Your daily activities will be diverse, from setting up and maintaining the financial software applications we utilize, to assisting clients with issues, to special projects, to helping with all the non-related tasks associated with building an innovative firm. The role is a mix of finance and technology.
- Financial Reporting & Data Aggregation tools
Analyze and explain portfolio performance results
Conduct account level reconciliation, including research and resolution of all breaks/cancels/corrects
Analysis of private equity & hedge fund statements for input into system
Work with clients and partners to resolve data issue
- Develop and strengthen client relationships
Client account setup & training
Day-to-day support & issue management
- Software maintenance & setup - you will become a subject matter expert in financial reporting software in the wealth management / family office industry. Tasks include:
System setup & configuration
New client setup
New financial account and asset set-up & classification
Data feed management
Create custom reports based on client-specific needs
Liaise with the vendor partners for enhancements, and system & data issues
- Work as part of a team to prioritize individual and communal work to ensure all projects are completed on time and to detailed specifications.
- Establish operational effectiveness through the development/adoption of policies, procedures and controls.
Required Qualifications & Skills
- 3-5 years minimum relevant experience
- Excellent customer relation skills and the ability to foster and maintain effective relationships.
- Strong understanding of financial instruments
- Experience with RIA/Wealth Management Policies, Procedures and Client Service
- Experience working with a wirehouse or custodians such as Pershing, Schwab, or Fidelity
- Proactively assess and act upon client and company needs.
- Well-organized and self-motivated with the ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines.
- Highly attentive to detail and accuracy while maintaining an organized approach to duties and responsibilities.
- Comfortable with technology, software tools & applications.
Ability to learn new software quickly
Experience with Addepar, Black Diamond, Axys, APX, Orion, Archway, Solovis, Masttro or similar wealth management platforms
Experience with planning tools such as eMoney, MoneyGuidePro or similar software
Strong MS Excel & PowerPoint Skills
Basic knowledge of database concepts, and any type of programming
Good design skills - working knowledge of Photoshop, HTML design or similar tools
- Knowledge of various financial products and indices, particularly:
Liquid investments such as Equities, Bonds, ETFs, Mutual Funds, SMA/UMA
Performance reporting calculations and methodologies
Portfolio management & rebalancing
How Family Offices, RIAs, investment advisors work
- Critical thinkers, that possess strong-problem-solving skills and an ability to summarize information clearly and concisely, both written and verbally.
- Devotion to collaboration and ability to thrive in a team environment while working independently.
- Ability to learn quick & adapt to an expanding environment.
- Bachelor's degree from a rigorous undergraduate program.
Competitive compensation based on qualifications.
Mirador is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Mirador is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status.