Morning Glory Preschool is looking for an energetic and passionate educator to fill a teacher position. We are a small developmental preschool that believes in community and works as a family. We love our kids and our families and believe in small teacher to student ratios.
Specifically, you will work with children 2.5 to 5 years old. You need to work well with others, be sensitive and responsible. You have a willingness to follow and carry on lead teacher instructions. You are a team player and are willing to change diapers.
- 12 units of ECE classes
- 1 years experience in a preschool classroom setting
- valid First Aid/CPR certification or willingness to obtain one
- Live Scan or willingness to obtain one
- reference/recommendation from former employer(s) or supervisor(s) will be made
This position is for approximately 40 hours per week, Monday through Friday, starting as soon as early November.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Healthcare insurance
- Paid Federal Holidays
- 6 sick days/year
- 1 personal day per year
- 5 days vacation time after first year of completion, 10 days after 3 years and 15 days after 5 years
- A nurturing and fun environment to grow and learn in
- Opportunity to advance and become a lead teacher
- Preschool perks, such as year end bonus, holiday parties and much more
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour