We are currently looking for Front Desk Supervisor to join the team.
Hotel Experience a Must! OPERA experience is also a must in order to teach the PMS system to the Front Office Team.
Purpose for the Position: supervises the Front Office Team to ensure that Team Members are prepared and well-informed to deliver our Guests an exceptional experience from check-in through check-out.
Essential Responsibilities and Duties To do this kind of work, you must be able to:
-Be an outgoing, welcoming personality for the Hotel
* Oversee the Front Office operation to maintain high standards
* Evaluate levels of Guest satisfaction and monitor trends, with a focus on continuous improvement
* Ensure regular and VIP Guests are recognized and that the Front Office department operates with a sales attitude and promotes the hotel brand's loyalty scheme
* Maximize room occupancy at best rates and use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities
* Set departmental objectives, work schedules, policies, and procedures
* Monitor the appearance, standards, and performance of the Front Office Team Members with an emphasis on training and teamwork
* Ensure Team Members have current knowledge of hotel products, services, pricing and policies, as well as knowledge of the local area, and are continuously trained to learn and understand polices and practices
* Maintain good communication and working relationships with all hotel departments leaders/Managers.
* Monitor staffing levels to meet cover business demands
* Conduct monthly communication meetings and produce minutes
* Manage staff performance issues in compliance with company policies and procedures
* Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
* Act in accordance with policies and procedures when working with front of house equipment and property management systems
* Assist with other departments, as necessary
- Be available to work days, evenings, weekends and holidays.
Physical Demands: Lifting 10 lbs. maximum and occasionally lifting and/or carrying such articles as dockets, ledgers, and small tools. Walking and standing are required only occasionally.Reaching, handling, feeling, talking, hearing, and seeing.
Math Skills: Requires mathematical development sufficient to be able to: Compute discount, interest, profit and loss, commission, markups and selling price, ratio and proportion, and percentages. Calculate surface, volumes, weights and measures.
Language Skills: Must have developed language skills to the point to be able to: Read newspapers, periodicals, journals, and manuals. Write business letters, summaries and reports using prescribed format and conforming to all rules of punctuation, grammar, diction and style. Participate in discussions and debates. Speak extemporaneously on a variety of subjects..
Please reply with your UPDATED RESUME.
Job Type: Full-time