Environmental Scientist / Consultant
We are an environmental services company located in Oakdale, MN seeking an environmental scientist / consultant to enhance our client services in such areas as site remediation, subsurface investigations, UST/AST services, soil and groundwater sampling and monitoring. Qualified applicants will possess minimum 5 years’ experience and a BS/BA degree with relevant work, coursework or work-study experience; PE or PG preferred.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Perform field investigations including data collection, measurement and surveying utilizing various field instruments
- Conduct groundwater, soil and materials sampling
- Prepare and maintain field notes and project related documentation
- Proficiency with ArcView GIS
- Technical ability to tabulate data and perform complex evaluations and calculations
- Prepare and compile technical reports for submittal to clients and regulatory agencies
- Familiarity with regulatory agencies and applicable regulations
- Excellent writing and personal communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Remedial system monitoring and operations experience beneficial
- Subsurface investigation involving direct push and conventional drilling techniques a plus
- OSHA 40-hour HAZWOPER training
- Identify and stay current with technical and regulatory developments in the industry
All candidates are required to submit to and pass a post-offer/pre-employment physical and drug test; in addition, must possess a valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
Please apply through Indeed with cover letter and résumé.
Job Type: Full-time