QuanticMind, the Platform for Smarter Advertising, is a leading next-generation advertising management platform that combines Machine Learning, Predictive Analytics, and Natural Language Processing to provide Marketers with a scalable and lightning fast solution to scale and optimize Search, Shopping and Social advertising campaigns. Using Data Science and the most granular data sources available, our technology enables Marketers to optimize to any KPI in their revenue funnel. Companies such as CBS Interactive, Mars, Symantec, HomeAdvisor & Rosetta Stone (to mention a few) turn to QuanticMind to solve their most critical marketing challenges.
We're looking to grow our sales team with fearless go-getters who are passionate about bettering marketers lives with superlative technology. This is a tremendous opportunity to get into a hyper-growth company in a hot market and be given substantial responsibilities and upside from day one.
- Grow sales revenue and fuel our continued success
- Identify high-potential prospects and sales targets
- Own the sales cycle - from lead generation to close
- Build meaningful relationships with enterprise industry executives
- Drive platform sales via in-person and remote pitch meetings
- Educate clients on a sophisticated SaaS platform, and evangelize its value
- Bachelor's Degree
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Track record of top performance and quota achievement
- Careful attention to detail
- The ability to quickly learn complex concepts/products and then to teach others to do the same
- A winning attitude: quick thinking and resilient, with the ability to clear hurdles and overcome objections, and to work both independently and as part of a collaborative team
- Experience with performance-based online marketing (CPM, CPC, CPA, etc.)
- Strong analytical skills
QuanticMind provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, QuanticMind will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.
Benefits and Perks
- Highly Competitive Salaries and Bonus Programs
- Medical Insurance; Multiple Options
- Dental / Vision / Rx Drugs Insurance
- Unlimited Sick Time and Paid Time Off
Interested in Learning More? Apply Today.