Are you a former or retiring C-level Executive looking for the capstone of your career? Are you ready to move from a life of success to a life of significance?
Are you inspired by the idea of sharing your wisdom and experience with current C-level Executives?
If you are looking for your next endeavor and have a passion for mentoring and guiding others then becoming a Vistage Chair could be a perfect way to do something you love that makes a demonstrated impact in the lives, businesses and communities of others.
What is a Vistage Chair?
Vistage CEO coaches-known as Chairs-are an exclusive group of advisors. Vistage Chairs help to guide high-integrity CEO's and senior executives to become better leaders, and deliver better results by optimizing decision making, refining their instincts, and addressing the common struggles and complex challenges they face on the path to personal and professional excellence.
We are looking for:
- 12-15+ years of experience in a C-Suite, General Manager, or Senior Vice President position
- Experience managing $5M+ in revenue responsibility or P&L experience
- Possess the ability to listen, probe, and challenge CEO’s and senior executives
- An entrepreneurial spirit with fearless leadership skills
- Part of a well-established business network within your community
What we have:
- With over a half century of experience in developing leaders, Vistage will provide you with a suite of proven leading-edge tools, knowledge and resources to help you achieve long-term success
- Ongoing Chair development workshops in executive coaching, mastering facilitation/ issue processing and business development
- More than 21,000 members internationally and over 800 Chairs worldwide
What You Will Do:
- Organize, facilitate and lead an in-person, monthly mastermind of C-Suite executives to issue process important business topics and make vital decisions
- Coach your group members in one on one calls that ultimately make them more powerful leaders
- Build and maintain a healthy group size of 8-12 members to ensure there are an ideal amount of perspectives to make for a successful discussion
If you believe you have the qualifications, please consider applying to learn more about this remarkable role of a Vistage Chair. You’ll have the opportunity to impact your local business community in a measurable and meaningful way.
Job Type: Contract