CERTIFIED MEDICAL ASSISTANT -- NILES OFFICE MIDWEST VEIN CENTER
Midwest Vein Center is seeking an enthusiastic, compassionate, personable and dependable Polish/English speaking medical assistant for our Niles location located at the corner of Touhy and Milwaukee Avenue. This is a part-time position, about 24-32 hours per week Tuesday - Friday until 6:00 pm or the last patient is done for the day. Additional training time for this position will occur in the Downers Grove location.
Responsibilities will include:
* greeting and scheduling of patients
* collecting payments
* assisting with office based procedures
* telephone triage
* working with computers and data entry into electronic medical records
* helping monitor and maintain stock of medical supplies
1. Must be fluent in Polish and English.
2. Registered Medical Assistant Certification or certification pending
3. Must have basic computer knowledge and be able to touch type.
4. Must have excellent communication and people skills with attention to detail.
5. Reliable transportation and a willingness to occasionally travel to another MVC location.
6. A compassionate, positive & professional attitude with a genuine desire to help patients look and feel better.
7. Must provide references from supervisor/teacher/mentor of previous employer/schooling to provide background information regarding your work history, attendance, punctuality and reliability.
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $14.00 to $18.00 /hour