NexFirm is a new way for small law firms to operate. We manage your back office, end to end, allowing you to focus on growing your business and keeping your clients happy. Our services are in the areas of strategy, finance and accounting, IT & telecommunications, HR and benefits, administration and operations.
Back-End SharePoint Administrator Position Overview:
This position, located in New York City, is responsible for the technical management of the document management system, knowledge sharing and the learning management systems for the company. This individual will work with the various stakeholders within the company to implement tools and processes built to maintain quality. Other responsibilities include collaborating with other personnel to support systems related to learning, shared knowledge content and document management.
Back-End SharePoint Administrator Responsibilities:
- Continually maintain the Knowledge Base system (KB).
- Works with staff across the organization in developing and maintaining their sites/pages, security, lists, and workflows.
- Develop and document systems, with appropriate workflows and approvals, to ensure published content is accurate and current, and users have correct access based on their role needs.
- Maintain and update existing content by utilizing the efforts of others within the company.
- Provide support to all users (learners, trainers and supervisors) for troubleshooting and training on system capabilities, navigation and functionality.
Back-End SharePoint Administrator Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology or related area
- 3 years of SharePoint experience
- Microsoft Office proficient
- Learning Management Software usage or experience is a plus
- Ability to work with people at all levels of the organization
- Strong verbal and written communication skills with the ability to document accurately and thoroughly
- Strong presentation skills, with the ability to control larger groups during a meeting
- Excellent analysis, critical thinking and problem-solving skills with great attention to detail and a methodical work style
- Highly organized
- Ability to multi-task between projects
- Must be able to work independently and in a team environment
Compensation / Benefits:
- $55,000 annual salary with the potential to earn a meaningful bonus, to be determined based upon experience and performance
- Medical/dental/vision insurance, 401k Plan, paid time off
* No phone calls or recruiters please
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $55,000.00 /year
- MCSA: Office 365
- MCSE: Productivity