Full-timeEstimated: $87,000 - $110,000 a year
- Program Management
- Communication Skills
- Military Experience
- Electronic Warfare
- Bachelor's Degree
Full Job Description
Support the management and execution of a portfolio of a DoD client's special access programs. Apply expertise in department-level policies, program management, and advanced technologies. Develop and manage coordination of responses to tasking from DoD leadership and Congress.
- Experience as an action officer in the DoD, Joint Staff, or Service Headquarters level office
- Ability to work directly with senior level DoD clients in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- TS/SCI clearance
- BA or BS degree
- Experience as an O-5 or O-6 level military officer
- Experience in working with special access programs
- Experience with working in a DoD client, Joint Staff, or Service Acquisition office preferred
- Experience with acquisition program management or engineering preferred
- Experience with advanced technologies involving stealth, radar, electronic warfare, cyber, or space
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- DAWIA Acquisition Program Management or Engineering Certifications preferred
Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to classified information; TS/SCI clearance is required.
We’re an EOE that empowers our people—no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or other protected characteristic—to fearlessly drive change.