Who We Are:
Born from performance and inspired by icons, Legends has built a legacy of powerful results with the leaders of global sports, entertainment and business. Our passion for creating remarkable experiences at every occasion for our Guests has enabled us to redefine the role of a sports solutions provider, setting a new expectation in the industry. It is quite simply – The Legends Way. This is not just a slogan posted in a conference room; it’s our true north. It is the gauge by which we measure all things and it is evident in everything we do.
The fact is, as a team’s service partner, Legends has the vast majority of the direct Guest interactions … the moments of truth … where a fan’s experience enjoying a team’s product in person can be enhanced or decayed. We embrace this responsibility, and we hold ourselves accountable to delight every Guest that we serve. Delighting them is why we believe so strongly in product quality, and why we strive to deliver five-star customer service. It’s why we are constantly innovating with products, service and technology. The best part of this approach is that delighting the Guest is good business. A happy Guest is good for us and it is great for our partners.
The Accounting Clerk will report directly to the General Manager.
- Answering general office telephones, provide customer service and office support
- Accounts Receivable: receipt and posting of payments; make bank deposits
- Accounts Payable: matching invoices to POS; invoice entry; vendor file maintenance
- Cash Handling: high level of daily cash deposits during the season
- Must be organized with storage and maintenance of all financial records
- Ensuring that all accounting and operational accounting functions are being performed in the most effective and efficient fashion, while conforming to the Standard Operating Procedures of the Company.
- Assisting in the processes which ensure accurate, timely financial statements for the location.
- Creating daily, weekly and monthly journal entries.
- Creating and reviewing daily, weekly, and monthly receivables while proactively reducing outstanding collectibles.
- Performing and reviewing bank cash and credit reconciliations with the ability to resolve variances.
- Working with various departments to meet reporting needs.
- Understand, execute and enforce applicable Sarbanes-Oxley standards.
- Providing audit support for all financial and operational activities.
- Monitor the administration of appropriate controls
- Assists other departments and perform other duties as assigned.
- Associate’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, preferred
- One to three years of accounting experience to include accounts receivable, accounts payable, payroll, bank reconciliations and/or cash management. (Food service environment preferred).
- Math, accuracy in counting money & making change, organizational, quick addition, good communications.
- Fast learner.
- Experience in Microsoft Professional Office.
- Organized work behavior ability to jump from task to task and prioritize as needed.
- Personable, can handle typical stress from deadlines, etc.
- Record keeping skills.
- Communication skills.
- Detail Oriented.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Ability to communicate effectively in both oral and written form.
- Ability to meet stringent deadlines, prioritizes work, and operates in a fast-paced environment.
This position is Part Time Seasonal and may require you to work events/nights/weekends and holidays.