- Please note: you must be available to work M-F, 12:00PM-5:00PM and have the ability the cover the morning shift when needed to qualify for this role.
Howard Bank places a focus on empowering our Employees to have the resources and tools they need to be successful. We foster a diverse and inclusive work environment that embraces individual's differences, when you join our team, you are an integral part in our goal to building legacies for our Customers, our Community and our Employees! Your abilities will be recognized as we are committed to hiring and developing top talent.
Howard Bank is seeking a part time Receptionist for our Canton Headquarters. Our Receptionist will be responsible for the following:
Our Receptionist will meet the following qualifications:
- Answering, screening and directing general phone calls in an efficient and professional manner
- Greeting and directing all visitors that come through the lobby
- Assisting with typing, proofreading and editing as well as other administrative projects as needed
- Promptly and efficiently processing all incoming and outgoing packages/mail
- Processing and file outgoing checks and accounts payable invoices
- Preparing and assisting with preparation of meetings to include supplies and refreshments
- Maintaining a neat, organized and professional work environment in the entry lobby
- Must be able to work from 12:00PM-5:00PM, Monday-Friday
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 1 year in an office environment
- PC Proficient, competent with Microsoft office, Word and Excel
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Strong ability to multitask and prompt follow up
- Pleasant and helpful attitude
FEDERAL CONTRACTOR STATUS
It is the goal of Howard Bank to be inclusive and supportive of individual needs. If you have a disability that makes it difficult to express interest in one of our opportunities through our online application process or otherwise, please contact us at 443.573.3068, and a member of our Human Resources team would be happy to provide assistance. The Maryland Relay Service could also be contacted at 1-800-735-2258.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER DISCLOSURE STATEMENT:
At Howard Bank, we value our diverse workforce. We actively seek to attract a variety of individuals with varying backgrounds and different perspectives. We have established a network of business and educational contacts in an effort to attract the most highly qualified individuals regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, disability, veteran status, gender identity or expression, or sexual orientation. Our commitment to diversity fosters our growth and enables us to remain an employer of choice.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, Howard Bank complies with all relevant governmental regulations and affirmative action responsibilities. In order to assist us with record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements, we offer you the opportunity to complete the following self-identification questions in the next sections. Submission of this information is completely voluntary and will not affect your opportunity for employment, or terms or conditions of employment if you are hired.