Comprehensive Autism Center (CAC) IS NOW HIRING! Children’s Behavior Technician!
- Deliver one on one behavioral therapy in center, home, or community with continued guidance and education from our team of supervisors
- CAC provides new RBT’s with a unique extensive paid training so they can deliver effective, applied behavioral analysis (ABA) treatment (60 to 80 hours)
- Teaching children with autism how to talk, play, make friends, and function independently, while reducing any inappropriate behaviors
- Participating in our Parent Enrichment Programs to train and guide our families on behavioral strategies to help their child
- Following the behavioral program and collecting behavioral data on a company loaned technology device
- Collaborate and engage with supervisor and fellow RBT’s in clinical team meetings to report and strategize on the client's progress
Requirements – Entry Level:
- Currently enrolled in a college/university or a has a Bachelor’s Degree
- Passion to work with children and be part of a team
- Availability to work part-time with a possibility of leading to full time, Monday-Friday, hours needed are 1:00pm - 6:30pm
- Ability to attend and complete our 60 to 80 hours of paid training consisting of online, in-class and in-field training
- Must successfully pass FBI and DOJ finger-printing, TB testing, and Drug Screening. (Reimburse for all but TB testing)
- Energetic attitude and desire to help individuals with developmental disabilities succeed
- Registered Behavior Technician (RBT), or Senior Behavior Therapist (2 years’ experience in ABA) a plus
- Valid driver’s license and auto insurance
- Bilingual in English/Spanish a plus
We value and take care of our employees, with competitive and attractive benefits including:
$200.00 Signing Bonus after 90 day period!!
- Immediate reimbursement for RBT (Registered Behavior Technician) certification.
- CAC provides new RBT’s with a unique extensive PAIDtraining so they can deliver effective, applied behavioral analysis (ABA) treatment (60 to 80 hours)
- Ongoing paid training on a monthly basis
- Opportunities to apply to our Florida Institute of Technology (FIT) Master’s program and Board Certified Behavior Analyst (B.C.B.A.) internship.
- Opportunities to train, learn, and apply therapy in world-class treatment facilities
- Healthcare benefits for full-time RBT's (30 plus hours/week)
- 401K (4% company match)
- Paid Sick Days/Paid Time Off-for those who qualify
- Reimbursement for drive time/mileage
- Ongoing paid education/training opportunities
- Employee discount program for movie tickets, cell phone bills, travel and more!
- Monthly gift card incentives for great performance.
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
Comprehensive Autism Center
26720 Ynez Court
Temecula, CA 92591
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $16.00 /hour
- working and volunteering with children: 1 year (Preferred)