Director of Imaging
Vitreo-Retinal Associates P.C. in Grand Rapids, MI, a partner of Blue Sky Vision, is seeking an experienced Ophthalmic Photographer to oversee and provide diagnostic photographic and imaging services to our patients.
The primary focus of the job is performing fluorescein angiography, fundus photography, and optical coherence tomography.
- Experience in ophthalmic photography with the Heidelberg system for angiography (venipuncture required for all FA’s)
- Experience with digital fundus cameras (Topcon and Canon)
- Experience with Heidelberg Spectralis OCT
- CRA and OCT-C certifications preferred but not required. If not certified, at least 3 years of experience in a hospital or large practice and working towards certifications.
- Experience with clinical trials and necessary certifications
- Outstanding professional skills
- Ability to manage patient workflow, multitask, and think productively under pressure
- Excellent verbal and communication skills with patients, physicians, and other staff
- Maintenance of digital systems and printers
- Maintaining adequate supplies necessary for imaging
- Travel to satellite clinics as needed
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
Job Type: Full-time
- Photography: 3 years (Preferred)
- Ophthalmology: 3 years (Preferred)
- Clinical Trials: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Retinal Angiographer (Preferred)