Come be a part of a community where all are welcome. A place where you can make a difference, inspire others—and be inspired. We are looking for associates with a passion for clothing, people, and sustainability.
Eileen FISHER creates simple, timeless shapes designed to work together effortlessly, season after season. We make our clothes to last—and then take them back to be reworn again or remade into entirely new designs. We believe in the fundamental potential of every person—our employees, our customers and those who make our clothes—and are committed to creating conditions that empower people. It’s all part of our commitment to doing business in a way that helps build a better industry. And a better future. EILEEN FISHER is one of the largest women’s fashion companies to be a certified B Corporation, which means we voluntarily meet high criteria for social and environmental performance, accountability, and transparency.
As a founder lead Company, our values are deeply embedded in and shape our culture. Our values are the shared responsibility of every position and are intended to be infused in all that we do; how we show up, how we approach our work and how we interact with one another. Our values support our commitment to Diversity, Equity + Inclusion, and our commitment to Sustainability allows us to protect our limited natural resources, fight climate change and shift the fashion industry towards circularity.
- We are authentic.
- We thrive in connection.
- We trust each other.
- We innovate through creativity.
- We are committed to the health of the whole.
- We are united by purpose.
- As Sales Associates you share positive energy and create an atmosphere of possibility with our customers. Promote our philosophy, values, and support our purpose and strategic objectives.
- Demonstrate an ability to work in a fast-paced environment while utilizing exceptional customer service skills on the selling floor.
- Use new technology and embrace all avenues of distribution as tools to service our customer.
- Perform merchandising duties including steaming, folding, and displaying product according to EF visual standards.
- Perform light cleaning tasks to maintain a clean and well-organized space (i.e., vacuuming, dusting, floor sweeping, etc.).
- Perform open and close out procedures as needed.
- Performs other related duties and assignments as required.
- Uniform allowance
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Bonus incentives
- Healthy Community reimbursement
- Friends and Family discount