Fred Wikoff didn't want to be just another ink company. He wanted to produce high quality, tailor-made inks for the most challenging avenues of the printing industry. He also wanted to form consultative partnerships with the highest level of service out there. Since 1956, that's what we've done.
Employee ownership fuels our commitment to the prosperity of our customers. The Wikoff family culture is fostered by offering stock ownership to all employees, group incentive bonuses, a profit-sharing retirement plan, and stressing the necessity of teamwork to succeed in a highly-competitive, service-intensive business. Our employee owners are invested in the company's performance and understand that customer satisfaction and quality products are key drivers to our success. With 33 manufacturing locations and 37 in-plant operations, our employee owners are creating a lasting impact on our customer base around the globe.
Our Promise to Customers: We will provide you with unmatched service and support. We are not interested in just being your ink supplier. We are here to bring you superior products and customized solutions. We will help you solve problems, gain advantages over competitors and ultimately--become more profitable. We will do what it takes to make you successful.
- This position is responsible for leading the new product development and modification of existing products as needed to optimize performance, cost, regulatory compliance and material availability. Job duties will include but will not be limited to:
- Conceptualize, formulate, develop and introduce new products based on input from sales, management, and customers. Conduct evaluations and re-formulation of existing products and provide technical reports.
- Work with production on process modifications and improvements.
- Establish quality control specifications for new and modified products.
- Work closely with employees and customers including attending product trials and frequent review of any product performance issues.
- Evaluation of new, innovative, and cost effective raw materials on an ongoing basis.
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry or similar degree
- 5 years of experience with a stable work history in the printing ink or industrial coatings field
- Knowledge of Energy Curable Flexo Inks preferred
- Must be detail oriented and skilled in technical project management
- Must be a team player
- Ability to work both independently and in a team (not only a team player)
- Great attention to detail, organizational skill, housekeeping skill, precision
- Great at multitasking, time management,
- Must be motivated, initiative, curious and willing to learn
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions
- Familiar with equipment/instruments to perform ink tests
Job Type: Full-time
- relevant: 3 years (Required)
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Parental leave
- Relocation assistance
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- No weekends
- Day shift
- 8 hour shift