Roles and Responsibilities
This Senior Business Analyst will work to help analyze, define, and document requirements that translate customer needs into Salesforce technology solutions that support the customer's strategic goals. Work location is Washington, DC.
- Collaborate with customers to define the business requirements to meet the end users’ needs, with proven ability to conduct one-on-one, small and large group interviews on technology and system concepts.
- Participate in defining system integration and user-acceptance test plans.
- Assist with the analysis of bug fixes/ issues, with ability to lead small groups of IT and business employees for troubleshooting, problem resolution and brainstorming initiatives though analysis of available solutions
- Partner with the business areas in the creation of process workflow documentation and user manuals.
- Execute client communication including various written communications, one-on-one client conversations, large group presentations, and assist with orientation and training to end users for modified and new systems.
- Create and analyze reporting needs by business area.
- 5+ years of experience in gathering and documenting requirements.
- 3+ years of business process modeling experience.
- Salesforce Administrator Certification required.
- Experience with formal project management practices, problem management and change control.
- Proficient experience working with Microsoft Office preferred.
- Demonstrated experience of software development and QA testing; knowledge of software development lifecycles and methodologies including DevOps or agile delivery models, Scrum methodology.
- Experience with JIRA preferred.
- Must have strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong ability to work independently or with little direction.
- Proven ability to think critically and effectively communicate with the development teams and multiple business units.
- Good organizational and prioritization skills; able to multi-task, proficient ability to organize and prioritize work and handle multiple projects and manage conflicting priorities.
- Bachelor’s Degree; or equivalent work experience.
- Authorized to work for any U.S. employer.
Job Type: Full-time
- business process analysis: 3 years (Required)
- requirements gathering: 5 years (Required)
- Salesforce.com Certified Administrator (Required)