The primary responsibility of this position is to safely and efficiently package quality products in a manner that is consistent with HP Hood LLC standards.
Shift: Varied start between 2:00 AM and 10:30 AM. 8-hour shifts.
Schedule: Mon, Tue, Thu, Fri, Sat. Sun & Wed off.
Pay Range: $25.89 - $30.13/hour
- Perform all tasks and functions related to operating and cleaning filling equipment, operation of CIP Systems, HTST’s, receiving of raw materials, and blow molding.
- Operate and clean multiple high speed filling machines, CIP Systems and HTST equipment in a sanitary, efficient, and effective manner.
- Complete paperwork as per government regulations and HP Hood requirements.
- Safely operate all assigned equipment following JHA requirements.
- Consistently meet production quotas.
- Comply with all policies and guidelines outlined for production and sanitation processes.
- Participate in cross-training efforts to maximize departmental efficiency.
- Maintain weights, codes, packaging, temperature levels and sanitizing to ensure quality products.
- Work in a cooperative manner with managers, supervisors and peers.
- Follow all company safety policies and procedures.
- Must be able to adapt to changing production schedules as necessary.
- Execute assigned duties with minimal supervision.
- Available for required overtime to support business needs and/or critical situations.
- Perform assigned duties satisfactorily and in a timely manner.
- Perform assigned duties following "Good Manufacturing Practices.”
- Actively participate in special teams representing the production department.
- Maintain a clean & safe work environment.
- Perform all other related duties as assigned.
- Hours of work and days off could change anytime within the 7-day workweek cycle based on production needs
Education and Experience:
- High school Diploma or GED.
- Reading & writing proficiency (English language) and ability to identify colors.
- Multi-tasked individual
- Basic math skills.
- Strong communication skills, detail orientated, solid decision making, ability to work independently with little supervision.
- Ability to work well as part of a team.
- Standing for long periods (8+ hours per day)
- Ability to work independently with little supervision.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $25.89 - $30.13 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- 8 hour shift
- Weekend availability
- Manufacturing: 1 year (Required)
Work Location: One location