This position is responsible for successfully implementing our holistic HR Technology Cloud based Strategy with either Workday or Oracle, which includes moving away from our current Best of Breed technology platform which includes PeopleSoft HR 9.2, PeopleFluent Talent Suite and SumTotal Learning capabilities. This includes end to end, holistic, deep subject matter expertise in most of the modules especially Core HRMS, Benefits, Employee and Manager Self-service, while understanding and partnering with our Payroll and Time and Labor areas for the division and HCSC. Responsible for managing HR Technology staff to optimize and integrate our HR Technology platform. Provides direction and resources for the management of plans, timelines, budget and management reporting for projects and demand management requests. Also experience in implementing an Integrated Talent Management Suite is a plus as well. This position also provides services and support for the collection, organization, access, reporting and security of workforce information for HCSC. Collaborates with all Human Resources areas, HealthTech and other divisions to provide integrated and effective corporate and business solutions, optimize and ensure the cost-effective use of HR technology and self-service without bias towards any one solution, and delivers return on investment (ROI) commitments to meet corporate goals and priorities.
PREFERRED JOB REQUIREMENTS:
- 8 years+ PeopleSoft HR subject matter expertise in a large organization like HCSC, in various modules especially Core HRMS, Benefits, ESS and MSS with knowledge of PeopleSoft Payroll and Time Labor.
- Significant experience in managing PeopleSoft HR applications and teams
- Integrated Talent Management Suite Implementation Expertise is a plus
- Knowledge of general trends and innovations for human capital and information management;
- Knowledge of emerging technologies in human resources and employee enablement;
- Planning, budgeting, and demonstrated project management skills;
- Ability to drive, manage and facilitate change;
- Ability to work with all levels of management;
- Negotiations and problem-solving skills;
- Clear and concise interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills;
- Workday and Oracle cloud experience is highly preferred
- PeopleFluent Talent Suite experience
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants. We are an Equal Opportunity Employment / Affirmative Action employer dedicated to workforce diversity and a drug-free and smoke-free workplace. Drug screening and background investigation are required, as allowed by law. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
Expertise Human Resources
Job Type Full-Time Regular
Location IL - Chicago, TX - Richardson
HCSC is committed to diversity in the workplace and to providing equal opportunity and affirmative action to employees and applicants.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need an accommodation or assistance in either using the Careers website or completing the application process, you can email us here to request reasonable accommodations.
Please note that only requests for accommodations in the application process will be returned. All applications, including resumes, must be submitted through HCSC's Career website on-line application process. If you have general questions regarding the status of an existing application, navigate to "my account" and click on "View your job submissions".