Be part of the Levy Team as a Payroll Manager at Oriole Park at Camden Yards, home of the Baltimore Orioles.
Summary: As a Levy Payroll Manager, you will be responsible for providing The Levy Difference in Payroll and accounting services to internal and external guests and suppliers. Results are achieved by implementing effective internal controls and efficient processes, through leadership and management skills, and by living our visions and values.
* Supports company initiatives within the department
* Has strong attention to detail
* Builds and maintains strong relationships with clients, guests, subcontractors, not-for-profits and Levy team members
* Maintains positive relationships with internal and external guests, and ensures prompt response and resolution to all guest inquiries
* Acts as a liaison with team, including partner’s operational team, Levy team and other areas as needed to ensure efficient operational performance
* Maintains accurate and efficient filing of financial archive files and data
* Completes all projects in a timely and professional manner
* Thoroughly and accurately uses applicable Levy systems (Purchasing Systems, Point-of-sale, WFM and more)
At Levy, team = family. And we’ll always take care of family, learn more about Levy benefits offered.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Flexible Time Off Plan
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
Diversity of thought and inclusion for all is what drives our success - we invite you to start your journey with us today!
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $65,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Work Location: One location