What We’re Looking For:
National leader in healthcare industry seeks a Strategic Account Executive to join their expanding team. In this role, you will drive strategic sales initiatives in the San Francisco market through growing revenue in existing and new accounts. Develop and implement strategic plans to expand the use of products and services and manage sales accounts by allocating appropriate time to high priority goals, requirements and sales opportunities.
What We Need (Job You’ll Do):
- Establish, manage and review sales and service activity to include assessment of market opportunities utilizing territory planning toolkit (including CRM) to meet objectives.
- Assist in the sourcing of account information leading to further sales (i.e., names of appropriate client contacts, customer use of clinical equipment, identifying possible departmental expansion.
- Demonstrates ability to identify and qualify Resident-based Programs.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the specific markets to include Acute Care; Long-term Care and for future consideration
- Execute customized group presentations for each account utilizing professional presentation skills and adept technological skills.
- Ability to comprehend and understand budget and District P&L.
What You’ll Need (to be successful in this role):
- BS/BA degree in business, sales or marketing.
- 2-4 years healthcare sales or related experience required.
- Prior equipment outsourcing experience.
- Demonstrated comfort level within all disciplines within Acute Care and LTAC setting.
What We’re Offering You In Exchange For Your Great Work (Compensation):
- Generous Base Salary
- Uncapped Monthly Commissions
- Company Car
- Company Gas Card
- Lap Top
- Cell Phone
- Full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, Life
- 401k match
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Tuition Reimbursement and more!
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $180,000.00 to $190,000.00 /year
- medical equipment outsourcing: 4 years
- healthcare sales (or related): 4 years
- working in an Acute Care and/or LTAC setting: 4 years