Web Developer 2020 Summer Intern Program
PDHI (www.pdhi.com) is a rapidly growing software-as-a-service organization that develops and distributes the ConXus Platform for delivering private-labeled workplace wellness and population health management programs. Our clients include wellness providers, large employers, hospital systems, and health plans. Mobile-optimized for engagement from PC, tablet, or smartphone, ConXus provides a fully integrated solution for program participants, health coaches, wellness screeners, and administrators.
We are looking for two Computer Science student interns to join our development team, located in Basking Ridge, NJ for the summer of 2020. We use an Agile Scrum based SDLC with typical release cycles (sprints) of 4-6 weeks. Interns will work as part of the team under the direction of the team leader. The assignments will involve working with some or all of the following technologies:
- SQL Server 2019
- C# and the .NET Framework
- Entity Framework
- ASP.NET MVC5
- HTML5/CSS3/Bootstrap responsive design
Interns will gain experience working as part of a small team, contributing to production software, and using state of the art development tools including:
- Visual Studio 2019
- Git/Bitbucket (source code control)
- JIRA Software (planning and issue tracking)
- Confluence (requirements and documentation)
- Rising juniors or seniors studying Computer Science or related field at an accredited college or university.
- Available to work fulltime for during the summer, at our office in Basking Ridge, NJ.
- Duration 15 weeks, June 1st, 2020 through August 28th, 2020
- Full time position – 37.5 hour working week
- Pay: $25 per hour
Job Type: Internship
Salary: $25.00 /hour
Pay may depend on skills and/or qualifications
Visa Sponsorship Potentially Available:
- No: Not providing sponsorship for this job