We are First Western Trust.
Individually, we are entrepreneurs, advisors, art collectors, and more. Together, we are a team with a mission to be the best. We find ways to share and celebrate excellent work; we are prepared to go above and beyond to do what's right; we work with purpose; we create new solutions that allow us to deliver better value; we expect and invite honesty from others; and we seek to understand before being understood.
This is who we are, how we work, what we believe, and what we expect.
Want to join a talented, creative group of professionals? We are currently seeking a client service-oriented Small Business Banker (Private Banking Specialist) to work in our beautiful offices in sunny Scottsdale, Arizona.
Our Small Business Banker (Private Banking Specialist) will serve as the sales leader for the Private Banking and Treasury Management products and services at the Profit Center with corresponding business development and existing client growth goals. Utilize existing client base and develop a network of referral sources to consistently add "net new names" and leads to the pipeline and convert prospects to clients. Ensure excellent client experience through on-boarding, ongoing service, and cross-sell during client interaction and frequent reviews. Serve as a product expert for all Private Banking and Treasury Management products and services.
- Individual annual sales goal component to be assigned in conjunction with the annual office sales goals
- Cross-sell all of First Western's products and services, most importantly consumer and commercial deposit account relationships, and identify new business opportunities particularly with treasury management.
- Serve as the main contact for Treasury Management clients; facilitate relationship reviews and work in conjunction with the TM operational team to onboard clients, assist with implementation, and build strong client relationships.
- Serve as a knowledgeable resource for clients and the Profit Center team as it pertains to products and services.
- Oversee and participate in banking activities related to onboarding new clients including account opening activities, treasury management paperwork, necessary due diligence, and engaging other PC or PG partners as necessary
- Mentor and support junior bankers with treasury management, deposit, and private banking sales opportunities
- Must maintain NMLS membership for the length of employment
- Maintain current knowledge of and comply with all applicable laws and regulations, policies and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
- 5+ years Financial Services with an emphasis on business development and treasury management
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Finance or related field preferred
- NMLS required
- Experience using CRM; 2+ years in a loan assistant role
- Proven record of sound decision making
- Strong ability to work as a part of a team
- Exceptional customer service skills
Looking to take your career to the next level? First Western is not only offering a competitive salary to start and full health (dental, vision) benefits, but also the following:
- Bonus Potential
- 401(k) Plan with Match
- Paid Parking/Transportation Benefits
- Access to Training & Professional Development Programs
- Sponsorship for Obtaining Professional Certifications
- Flex Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Account
- Paid Time-Off+ Bank Holidays
Interested in learning more and seeing how we connect? Visit us today at: http://myfw.com/our-careers/
Questions? Contact us at HumanCapital@myfw.com
First Western Financial, Inc. is committed to leveraging the talent of a diverse workforce to create great opportunities for our business and our associates. EOE/AA Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran