Part-time positions available, guaranteed weekly hours based on union contract. Jewel-Osco is an equal opportunity employer. Pre-employment drug testing is required. Online application can be completed at www.jewelosco.com.
PRIMARY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Provides prompt, efficient and friendly customer service by exhibiting care concern and patience in all customer interactions and treating customers as the most important people in the store.
- Smiles and greets customers in a friendly manner, whether the encounter takes place in the associate’s designated department or elsewhere in the store.
- Genuinely thanks each customer and invites them back.
- Accurately selects the highest quality groceries ordered online by customers.
- Selects substitute products for customers if the ordered item is unavailable and customer elects.
- Packs bagged groceries carefully into totes, lifts/carries and loads for transportation.
- Develops and maintains a working knowledge of Jewel-Osco products and offerings
- Adheres to uniform and grooming policy as defined within company policy.
- Adheres to all company policies, procedures, Safety and Sanitation regulations, and individual store guidelines.
- Cleans all department equipment, displays and storage areas according to sanitation schedule and standards.
- Consolidates product and organizes storage areas.
- Returns excess stock to storage area.
- Disassembles and flattens packing boxes and loads disassembled boxes into the baler.
- Maintains company standards of shelves and displays, straightening product and pulling cardboard
Job Type: Part-time
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)