Hey, it's up to you to set the tone for day-to-day interactions with our clients. You're the first touch point guiding them through an incredible experience. So just remember -- it's simple. Be human.
Our platform is disrupting the industry in how organizations view the HR function. You will join our expanding Operations team in Atlanta and will be integral in delivering a client experience that will drive our business forward. You will handle client questions via phone, chat, and an email queue that pertain to our HCM platform and additional services.
We're looking for individuals who have a passion for client service, embrace kindness in their interactions, are able to work effectively as a team, and expect excellence from one another!
- Resolve benefits-related inquiries via phone, chat, and email in a high volume inbound contact center environment
- Deliver exceptional client support in accordance with our quality guidelines
- Be an expert on our Namely benefits application in order to provide day-to-day support to clients who are on the platform, ensuring accurate benefits enrollment and reporting
- Triage, troubleshoot and resolve complex benefits issues quickly, with accuracy and without the ongoing aid of a manager
- Direct client contact as needed to obtain benefits data, and to resolve and/or explain complex benefits concerns
- Establish and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with external clients as well as coworkers to promote a cohesive working environment
- Employee Benefits industry knowledge including at least 1-3 years in a benefits service support role
- 3-5 years of experience in a client service role, preferably in a contact center or high phone volume environment
- An ability to 'Keep Calm...and execute!'. You must be comfortable living in a world of gray, adapting your service to each client in order to resolve their inquiries
- Ability to use critical thinking, complex problem solving skills and independent judgement to resolve payroll issues
- Proven self-starter, taking ownership and accountability over your work
- Excellent verbal (telephony) and written (email/chat) skills
- A passion for delighting clients
- High School Diploma required
Nice to Haves
- Client service experience at a technology and/or software company
- Benefits and/or SHRM certifications (i.e. CEBS, PHR, SPHR, etc.)
- Life & Health Insurance Producer's License
Namely is the first HR, payroll, and benefits platform employees actually love to use. People are at the center of everything we do—from our platform to our staff. Why join us? We believe every company and every employee deserves a great workplace, supported by HR technology they use and love. Most importantly, we believe in giving you the tools you need to do the best work of your career.
We invite you to fill out the EEO survey below as part of our ongoing diversity initiatives at Namely. Your participation in the survey is completely optional and voluntary, and none of the information you provide will be considered in the hiring process or with respect to any employment decision made by Namely. Namely will have access only to anonymized data submitted through these surveys.