Who we are:
Collective Medical is a fast-growing Utah-based company determined to prove that exceptionally crafted software and passionate healthcare providers and health plans, together, can improve the health of some of the most vulnerable members of our community.
Our software closes the communication gaps that undermine patient care. We help healthcare professionals work together more seamlessly so that they can deliver a better care experience to their patients. Our network is nationwide. We serve every national health plan, hundreds of hospitals and health systems, tens of thousands of providers, and tens of millions of patients.
The result? Our software is proven to reduce the cost of care, streamline coordination across provider teams, and reduce medically-unnecessary hospital visits.
Eliminate avoidable risk and friction from care delivery. In other words, we work to catch people before they fall through the cracks of our very complicated healthcare system.
Why we love working here, in the words of our own team:
Other reasons we love working here:
- “We have good, smart, humble, caring people. The people here are good and they care about our mission and the difference we're making in health Care.”
- “I see the benefits my work provides. The people here are amazing. I feel empowered to succeed.”
- “I feel like what we do matters and the employees are working together not against each other!”
- It’s all. about. the. MISSION. Seriously, we are a highly mission-driven company.
- The cause is noble and pure.
- We’re obsessed with culture, people, and opportunity.
- At or above-market compensation.
- Unlimited PTO.
- Generous benefit package including company-sponsored healthcare, dental, vision, disability, life-insurance, 401K.
- Gym membership reimbursement
- Loaded break room, Monday lunches, and lots of other meals throughout.
- Quarterly team and company events
**Our preference is to hire someone in Utah but we're open to candidates working remote**
One of the fastest growing firms in healthcare technology is seeking a highly motivated, determined, results-oriented program manager with a demonstrated track record of managing state Medicaid-funded programs and projects from concept inception to program implementation.
Who you’ll work with:
As a program manager in Collective’s government affairs team, you will be a critical part of a fast-growing business segment and deeply entrenched across multiple teams, including product, business development, marketing, engineering, success and clinical solutions.
What you’ll be doing day to day:
** This role will require up to 50% travel**
Skills and experience we’re looking for:
- Independently manage large, complex portions of state-based procurement, design, development and implementation work and serve as a key contact for the client and Collective’s cross-functional teams
- Work collaboratively and cross-functionally to drive scheduling, staffing plans, pricing, cost analyses and fee proposal development
- Drive team members and other stakeholders to own the necessary delivery tasks and documentation, actions, status reporting and risk mitigation
- Oversee day-to-day project and program deliverable execution, report status, manage risks and issues, track milestones and deliverables
- Participate in senior client discussions, steering committees and meetings during implementation
- Analyze contractual agreements to define the project scope, goals, timelines, milestones and deliverables, as well as provide oversight on delivery
- Articulate the critical path milestones for implementation work and hold internal and external parties accountable to the delivery timeframes
- Serve as lead on quality assurance and quality control for government programs
- Build and maintain relationships with internal leadership at all levels to build credibility and crucial support for the government affairs team’s process, methodologies and offerings
- Analyze data to identify trends, and conduct root cause analysis, develop improvement plans, organize cross-functional teams and develop high-quality output for internal and external constituents to address identified issues
- Manage executive client delivery relationships beginning with implementation and continuing throughout the lifecycle of the client
- Develop and maintain key relationships with internal leadership and team leads across the organization
- Ensure Collective is in compliance with federal and state regulations
Find out more about us:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proven strong project management skills for complex government programs
- Knowledge of state Medicaid procurement and RFP processes, IAPD and OAPD processes and the software development lifecycle
- 5+ years of project or program mgt experience with a healthcare technology vendor, government contractor or healthcare consulting firm
- Proven client relationship management skills
- Knowledge of the government procurement process
- Expert knowledge of MS Office products
- Excellent written and oral presentation skills
- Demonstrated creative problem-solving skills, adapting approach as needed for each engagement
- Ability to perform multiple tasks and prioritize simultaneously
Collective Medical empowers care teams to improve patient outcomes by closing the communication gaps that undermine patient care through seamless collaboration. With a nationwide network covering every national health plan in the country, hundreds of hospitals and health systems and tens of thousands of providers—including hospitals, emergency departments, skilled nursing facilities, primary care providers, mental and behavioral health clinics, and others—Collective Medical’s system-agnostic platform is trusted by healthcare organizations and payers to identify at-risk and complex patients and facilitate actionable collaboration to make better care decisions and improve outcomes. Based in Salt Lake City, Collective Medical is proven to streamline transitions of care, improve coordination across diverse care teams, and reduce unnecessary hospital admissions. Learn more at www.collectivemedicaltech.com and follow us on Twitter, Facebook, and LinkedIn.