This position is responsible for serving the daily human resources needs of care center employees and leadership by maintaining a highly visible presence in the care center, creating a personal connection with all employees, assisting employees with basic, recurring issues, assisting with recruiting, and performing a variety of administrative tasks.
- Assists employees with basic human resources questions.
- Performs care center recruitment functions, including using the company’s applicant tracking system to communicate and document candidate contact.
- Escalates all complex questions or concerns to the Regional HR Generalist.
- Assists employees with basic payroll questions.
- Meets with new hires regularly, tracking and documenting their status.
- Issues time and attendance disciplinary corrective actions, under the supervision of the Regional HR Generalist.
- Completes the First Report of Injury form for all work-related injuries and illnesses.
- Distributes HR forms to employees and assists with completion and transmission of forms to appropriate departments.
- Conducts daily rounds in all work areas to be visible and assist employees.
- Posts, communicates, and collect policies and forms as directed by the Regional HR Generalist or VP of HR.
- Distributes weekly paychecks to employees.
- In-Person attendance at the care center is an essential job function of this position.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalency.
- Two years’ experience in human resources or customer service, required.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, required.
- Exceptional customer service skills, both in person and over the phone, required.
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with company leadership and staff, required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information, required.
Compensation & Benefits
- Rate range, $20-$22 per hour
- Benefits program, includes health, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off, including vacation, personal, and sick time
- 401(k) Retirement program
- Short and Long-term disability insurance
- Collaborative work environment