RCSG was founded in 2019 and specializes in Supply Chain Consulting. We help teams remain operationally lean and relevant by providing thought leadership and delivering supply chain solutions. We aim to optimize the supply chain for our customers, and we need talented people to help us achieve our mission.
We are currently searching for a Testing Coordinator & Project Manager to place with an actively seeking client. This is a 1099 contract position located in the Portland Metropolitan Area, OR with an expected duration of 5 months. In this position you will have the opportunity to work with one of the country's largest companies implementing a large-scale strategic initiative. The client requires on-site partnership 3 days per week. Candidates will need to be able to self-commute each week to the client location, no travel or relocation assistance is available.
You are a natural born leader, with strong business acumen and program management skills. You are motivated by the desire to optimize productivity and nurture program success from inception to completion. You are a team player, interested in joining a fast-growing start-up in a highly collaborative work environment.
Diversity, teamwork, and mutual respect are among our core company values. And we pride ourselves in giving our teams plenty of opportunities to make their mark. If this sounds like the kind of workplace and mission that appeals to you, we would love to talk. Together we can deliver value-added solutions to our customers.
About the Position:
1. Provides expert advice in the successful integration of systems into existing business operations
2. Assists in enhancing project management and test coordination practices
3. Organizes and manages all testing activities for effective testing results
4. Coordinates testing script refinement for business appropriate use
5. Coordinates data for test preparation
6. Documents all test scripts and test evidence
7. Organize stakeholders from test planning, scheduling, stakeholder hand-offs and
approvals for optimal testing management
8. Defect management and reporting
9. Tracking and coordination support to identify, document, and resolve testing
errors, defects, bugs, or other nonconformance problems
10. Communicates testing status to leadership and stakeholders
11. Manages escalations and effectively communicates them to leadership
12. Ability to foster a cooperative work environment
13. Partner with Portfolio team to maintain accuracy of the Portfolio data
14. Apply project management standardized principles and tools
15. Build strong people relationships (internal/external) to drive collaboration
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration or related field
- 4+ years of program or complex project management experience
- 3+ years of supply chain, operations, planning or related experience
- 3+ years of Systems Implementation and/or Testing experience
- 1+ years of change management experience
- Experience working with highly matrixed global teams
- Familiarity with Agile and Waterfall methodologies
- Exceptional leadership, coaching, advisory, time management, facilitation, task management, and organizational skills
- Familiarity with Jira and ALM applications
Preferred Qualifications & Certifications:
- ERP or large system implementation experience
- Traditional (“waterfall”) project/program management
- Agile or Scrum
We believe in a relationship-based approach in supporting our customer supply chain goals. Our passion for enhancing supply chains has led us to devote years of experience to unlocking supply chain solutions. We operate with the belief that we should have unquestionable integrity, always be providing value for our customers, and supporting and giving back to our communities.
We are committed to an inclusive and diverse work environment. RCSG is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status, or legally protected status.
Job Types: Contract, Full-time
Pay: $80.00 - $90.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Are you local to the Portland Metropolitan area and able to work onsite Tuesday through Thursday each week? Monday & Friday would be remote.
- System testing: 3 years (Required)
- Project Management: 3 years (Required)
Work Location: In person