R. E. Janes Gravel Co. is looking for a safety-minded, detail-oriented, dependable individual to assist the Geology team with drilling operations to identify and estimate volume of underground sand and gravel reserves, and to handle and test samples. Must have valid driver’s license and be willing to travel to various quarries in Texas and New Mexico. Prior drilling experience and MSHA training a plus!
· Generally, Monday through Friday 6 a.m. to 6 p.m. Position requires some schedule flexibility.
· Some Saturdays
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
· High School Diploma / GED preferred
· Must have Valid Driver’s License
· Must be proficient with computers – particularly Excel worksheets
· Must be able to work outdoors
· Must be able to regularly lift up to 50 pounds
· Must be able to sit, stand, walk, climb, crawl, stoop, kneel for extended periods of time.
· Submit your resume through Indeed
Pre-employment drug/alcohol testing and background screening will be required following a conditional offer of employment. R.E. Janes Gravel Co. is an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time