An internship or co-op at Northrop Grumman is unique. Sure, you'll learn new skills, explore our enterprise, network with experts, connect with thought leaders, and finish with a resume that opens doors. But you'll gain something even more valuable: pride in what you've done. Join us and launch your career. We'll support you with training, employee resource groups, and our shared vision of global security.
Northrop Grumman's Enterprise Services organization is seeking enrolled college students for its highly competitive 2019 Internship Program. The Intern, Investment Analysis reports to the Corporate Director, Investments and
supports the development, evaluation, implementation, and oversight of investment strategies for the assets of the $30 billion pension plan and $25 billion defined contribution plan of Northrop Grumman Corporation.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develops and maintains industry leading knowledge of investment strategies,
investment instruments, investment management firms, and capital market
- Shares the responsibility for determining the appropriate investment strategy
for assigned asset and sub-asset classes and ensuring that all activity is in
compliance with the policy direction of the Investment Committee, customer
regulations,SEC, federal and state laws, and ERISA where appropriate
- Conducts due diligence efforts to evaluate potential managers/products
- Meets with investment managers regularly to review investment strategy,
investment performance, investment process, investment firm changes, and
other areas as appropriate
- Prepares and delivers reporting of market and portfolio performance,
including briefings for senior management and other internal stakeholders
A candidate, regardless of age and hiring source, must meet ALL of the below criteria. The candidate must:
- Be enrolled full-time and pursuing an undergraduate or graduate degree from
an accredited college/university AND graduating after Fall 2019.
- Must be pursuing a degree in Accounting, Business, Economics, or related
- Have an overall cumulative GPA of 3.0/4.0 or higher (unofficial academic
transcripts must be provided at time of application by uploading the
documents to your application or profile)
- Proficiency in the Microsoft Office suite (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint)
- US Citizenship with ability to obtain and maintain a clearance
- Must be available to work part-time for 10-12 weeks in the Fall and possibly beyond, at least 10-20 hours/week
- Intermediate to advanced Excel experience
- Demonstrated interest in corporate finance, investment management, and
- Ability to continue internship throughout the following academic year
Northrop Grumman is committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer, making decisions without regard to race, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, national origin, age, veteran status, disability, or any other protected class. For our complete EEO/AA and Pay Transparency statement, please visit www.northropgrumman.com/EEO. U.S. Citizenship is required for most positions.