The Marketing Manager will provide marketing consultation and guidance within the company. This person will partner with the Sales Manager and/or President to build marketing plans, as well as drive, implement, monitor, and measure results of marketing activities to advance DCM’s mission and business objectives. They will be involved in the evaluation and tactical execution of marketing activities which will include advertising, collateral development, digital marketing, content creation/assessment, and event management. Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of marketing, critical thinking, and strategic counseling.
- Represent DCM internally and externally.
- Demonstrate project management skills and the ability to manage projects through the entire project life cycle.
- Proactively seek opportunities to build and improve positive relationships with colleagues, leaders, and experts.
- Assesses opportunities for improvements and demonstrates willingness and ability to adapt to change.
- A bachelor’s degree with strong academic performance in a related field, which may include liberal arts, business, marketing, or similar field
- 3 years professional experience in a relevant field.
- Experience in understanding business objectives and creating and executing marketing plans in support of those objectives
- Experience in managing digital marketing plans, including experience with directing search, social media, and digital display/video campaigns
- Candidates should demonstrate expertise in quantitatively measuring results of marketing campaigns
- Broad based knowledge of marketing strategies
- Requires strong leadership, problem solving, critical thinking, active listening, quantitative skills, persuasive oral and written communication skills, project management, presentation skills, and interpersonal skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 3 years (Preferred)