Ideal Marketing Director candidate is highly motivated and experienced with adult drug/alcohol and dual diagnosis treatment. They should possess a book of business including current relationships with clinicians, treatment centers and primary care physicians. Experience with EAP’s is a plus.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Responsible for creating, implementing and measuring the success of a comprehensive marketing plan including the internet.
- Responsible for consistent interaction with SEO, social media and website design team.
- Responsible for creating a referral network of prospective companies EAP’s, medical facilities, treatment centers, courts, nonprofits and medical providers.
- Coordinate all special event advertising. Attend networking events, conferences, speaking engagements and public relations events.
- Create an effective strategy to organize, track and streamline the process of tracking and entering calls into an accessible database to lower CPA.
- Monitor, review and report weekly on all marketing activities/efforts and sales trends.
- Contact data base report/management and working knowledge of CRM’s.
- Marketing and branding of Harmony Place and Valley Restoration Center from our web site as well as other means of marketing our product like Radio, TV (cable), news print, magazines, Psychology Today, etc.
- Other duties as assigned.
- DO NOT APPLY IF YOU HAVE NO OUTREACH EXPERIENCE IN SUBSTANCE ABUSE TREATMENT.
- Bachelor’s degree or Associates degree.
- Marketing experience: 2-3 years marketing, with 1-2 years of experience working in this addiction treatment.
- Clinical drug and alcohol abuse rehabilitation knowledge.
- Knowledge of managed care organizations.
- Valid driver’s license and ability to travel. Overnight and out of state travel may be required.
- Advanced interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to obtain sustainable referral sources.
- Self-motivated with ability to function independently.
- Knowledge of and well-versed in Los Angeles localities and medical facilities.
- Salary commensurate with experience.
- Benefits included.
Job Type: Full-time
- Marketing: 2 years (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance