WHAT YOU'LL DO:
- Facilitate Delivery: Help ensure smooth transportation of the food delivery from our store to the onsite location.
- Coordinate Meal Set-up: Food prep, guide and help with food layout, set up special equipment if needed, manage overall presentation, replenish dishes.
- Post Meal Support: Clean up and put away leftover food.
WHO YOU ARE:
- Background in food service.
- Thoughtful, friendly and empathetic, willing to bring a smile to work on a daily basis.
- True team player, willing to work together and help others out to ensure smooth execution.
- Responsible, attentive candidate that can work effectively with little supervision.
- Typical schedule: Monday - Friday (8:00am - 4:00pm)
- Must have a valid drivers license
- Must be 18 years or older
About Dickey’s Barbecue Pit:
Dickey's Dickey's Barbecue Pit is the largest fast casual and fastest growing barbecue chain in the country. Dickey's Barbecue Pit is a restaurant concept that has stood the test of time. We are passionate about the art of great barbecue, have been in business for over 70 years, and pride ourselves on expertise. We are looking for individuals who are self-motivated, team oriented, have great work ethic, people skills, energetic fun personality and a passion for hospitality and want to work with us.
Job Type: Full-time
- Driver's License (Required)