- Clinical diagnostic assessments of new clients, including risk assessment as needed.
- Most importantly collect and gather data pertaining to clinical history and mental status.
- Maintain accurate and timely clinical records according to practice policy.
- Maintain ethical and competent client and peer relationships in the delivery of service.
- Relate to others in a professional manner, respectful of individual and cultural differences.
- Comply with all applicable federal, state and county laws and regulations, company policies and procedures, and all safety regulations.
- Perform other duties as needed and/or assigned.
- Understand recovery concepts in behavioral health.
- Apply recovery concepts as appropriate.
- Experience performing clinical assessments including diagnosis.
- Basic knowledge of computer applications and operations.
- Ability to complete 3-4 assessments per day .
- Clinical experience with adults and children.
- Ability to collaborate with others in delivery of patient care.
- Master’s degree in a therapeutic counseling field, psychology, and/or social work, with a strong emphasis in working directly with adults and children is required, plus minimum one year experience as a psychotherapist or Masters social worker with adults and/or children.
- Must qualify to be a Mental Health Professional licensed in the State of Michigan.
- Must be able to obtain professional liability insurance within 30 days of start of contract and/or hire.
***Please note if significant training is required it will not be paid as it will require time away from the doctors practice.
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Salary: $12.00 to $15.00 /hour
- psychotherapy: 1 year (Required)
- Troy, MI 48084 (Preferred)
- English and other languages (Preferred)