Experienced Dog Trainer/Handler - Park Play + (driver's license req.)
High growth pet-care services company seeking hard-working, motivated, pet-loving individual to join ambitious team intent on creating the best and ONLY end-to-end pet care solution in Boston!
This role is for an experienced DOG TRAINER/HANDLER TO RUN DOG TRAINING, PARK PLAY, PUPPY CLASSES & OCCASIONAL DOG WALKING - someone who can train dogs and shuttle dogs from their homes to a nearby park and maintain a safe and controlled environment while they play! The shift is approximately 8AM to 3PM daily - punctuality is critical.
- MA driver's license and spotless driving record
- Always on time.
- Love animals and dedicated to their happiness/comfort.
- Capable of standing or walking for 5-6 hrs each day.
- Fast learner, hungry for more work.
- Can commit to at least 12-month or longer with the Company.
- Interested in growing into larger role, taking on more responsibility (and compensation).
- Problem solver - you can solve problems independently and be confident and own your choices.
You are skilled in client communication and responsiveness, transparency, and delivering our pets comfort and happiness. You will take time to learn about your pets and their owners and how we can make their experience with Boston Dog Butlers exceptional. You will be a primary point of contact and concierge for your clients and their pets.
This role is for a someone interested in a possible career in the pet-care industry. We will train and develop those who demonstrate exceptional work ethic and commitment to our clients, pets, and team members. If of interest, we provide a career path with the Company for this role as follows:
- Trainee (1-3 weeks)
- Park Play Driver & Dog Trainer
- Lead Trainer
- Territory Manager
- Operating Partner
- Franchise Owner
- Hourly rate $15.00/hr during onboarding only THEN CHANGES TO
- Percentage commission / service completed
- Sales commissions ($50 / new client referred)
We hire for work ethic, reliability, and a team-oriented mind set and are committed to continuous development of our team members, building exceptional work culture, and aligning our employee's personal missions/goals with those of the Company.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $56,000.00 - $70,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Weekend availability
Supplemental pay types:
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Dog training: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: Remote