Cumberland Farms is a private, family owned company with a corporate facility conveniently located in Westboro, MA. Cumberland Farms is a well-established convenience retailer. Cumberland Farms has been opening its new concept stores throughout the Northeast since 2009.
To support our Company’s strategic initiatives and continued growth, we are currently seeking top talent to join our team. The Executive Assistant will spend approximately 50% of their time supporting the Senior Vice President in all day to day scheduling/calendar management, drafting correspondence, and maintaining/organizing all confidential files. The remaining time will be spent supporting all members of the department by assisting on projects and department initiatives, tracking projects and costs using Excel, and researching and collecting documents for various projects. This position is critical to the success of remaining on track with department goals and meeting project deadlines within the department.
- Proactive calendar management for executive’s calendar and contacts
- Act as the liaison between the SVP and the Managers for scheduling meetings with internal and external
- Manage department electronic and paper records and files
- Type and distribute meeting notes and draft letters, mail, and email correspondence
- Answer department telephones
- Arrange travel, answer phones and take and relay voice mail and email messages
- Prepare and maintain expense reports, purchase orders, vendor payment and reconciliation
- On-boarding all employees, receiving laptops, software, hardware cell phones, and etc.
- Off-boarding all employees (termination)
- Coordinate office moves
- Managing supplies, printers, copiers, and etc.
- Invoicing process, tracking
- Create/Maintain Team Organization Charts
- Expenses, travel, filing, presentations and copying, as needed
- Provide back up to other Executive Assistants, when needed
- Meeting coordination and support department communications
- Develop and manage Excel spreadsheets for tracking projects and costs (including graphics, pivot tables,
macros and formulas)
- Support the teams through research and documentation collection for projects
- Create and revise PowerPoint presentations with graphics and animation
- Attend and assist with preparation for internal meetings Minimum Education: Associate’s Degree
Business Administration Degree
Minimum Experience:Preferred Experience:
- Customer service experience is a plus.
- Ability to communicate effectively with employees, customers and clients
- Proven self-starter and problem-solver with a high attention to detail
- Must be proactive and exhibit a calm, pleasant, and professional demeanor
- Excellent organizational, time management, and project management skills
- Superior verbal and written communication skills
- Must establish a wide range of productive working relationships across the organization
- Mastery of Microsoft Office tools, including Outlook, Word