Class A Driver | Full-Time | Home Weekly
Ottawa, KS 66067
SMS is currently seeking a professional and reliable Class A Driver to join our team. NO EXPERIENCE IN THE MEDICAL FIELD NECESSARY! Our Drivers relocate 53' spread axle trailers (our mobile medical imaging equipment!) to multiple medical facilities along a dedicated mobile route.
- Rotating schedule
- Sunday afternoon through Wednesday OR
- Wednesday through Saturday
- Long days
- Overtime paid after 40 hours
- Safely relocate the trailer/mobile equipment to medical facilities along a dedicated route in accordance with DOT rules and regulations
- At each location, you will conduct set-up and tear down of the trailer
- You will assist in the patient-care capacity by escorting patients from the medical facility to the mobile unit, while ensuring excellent patient care, comfort, safety and confidentiality (we will train you!)
- Some administrative tasks required, including time/activity reports, billing, drivers’ logs, and any applicable maintenance, mileage or inspection forms
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Life and AD&D Insurances
- Short/Long-term Disability Coverage
- Flexible Spending (Medical and Dependent Care)
- 401K with company match!
- Employee Stock Ownership Program (ESOP)-we are employee owned!
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Hourly
- Paid lodging and per diems for overnight stays
- Class A CDL with a safe driving record
- Availability to pass a physical, drug screen & background checks
- Minimum of 21 years of age
If you enjoy driving and helping people, apply today!
Shared Medical Services is a leading supplier of specialized imaging solutions including MRI, PET/CT, CT, and Digital Mammography.
SHARED MEDICAL SERVICES
209 Limestone Pass
Cottage Grove, WI 53527
An Employee Owned Company
Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer
Job Type: Full-time