Imprint Projects is a post-advertising creative agency.
Our mission is to replace advertising with cultural production and dialogue. We elevate the world’s most influential brands with cultural content, experiences, and community programming. Clients include global brands like Levi’s, Sonos, Virgin, and Google.
Community and culture is what we do, so a passion for music, art, design, fashion, technology, and social activism is important. With offices in Los Angeles, New York and San Francisco, our days are fast-paced and exciting, but the vibe is comfortable and collaborative. We take care of our people with great benefits and endless opportunities for growth. Leadership prioritizes simplicity, transparency, and humanity.
We are seeking a Project Manager with 3+ years experience to join our Los Angeles team. Applicants must have experience in planning and executing a range of projects including: events, exhibitions, artist collaboration, photo shoots and video productions in a marketing context.
- Support creative and production teams in managing a range of project work
- Interface with clients and collaborators
- Build, negotiate and actualize project budgets and scopes
- Create and maintain project timelines and milestones
- Schedule internal and external meetings, create agendas and circulate notes / tasks
- Assist in the creation of project documents including strategy, proposals, plans and recap documents in collaboration with creative team
- Manage design workflow and production
- Use and manage online project management software, collaboration tools, calendars, file-sharing, time tracking, and company expense tracking
- Steward the philosophical integrity of the Imprint Projects brand, enforcing consistency and excellence across all managed projects
- Work with Senior Producer and Managing Director to source and manage in-house and external personnel
- Assist recruiting and management of contractors and vendors, maintain ongoing relationships
- Reports to Senior Producer
- Manage and mentor junior production team; Associate Producer, Coordinator(s)
- Manage intern(s)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- 3+ years experience as a Project Manager, Account Manager or Producer in an agency context
- Experience leading multiple projects at one time and comfortable with a fast-paced, collaborative work environment
- Experienced in building and managing budgets from $50K-2M+
- Excellent writing, document preparation and presentation skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal abilities with aptitude in fostering long-term relationships
- Outstanding organizational capabilities
- Working knowledge of G Suite, Basecamp, Smartsheet, Slack; Adobe Creative Suite a plus