Now Hiring for a Systems Administrator, DBA in Coppell, TX!
Who We Are
Daryl Flood companies specialize in providing customer-first, full-service relocation, home delivery, warehousing, and moving services in the US and abroad. We have 15 locations across the US, and our corporate headquarters operate out of Coppell, Texas. We are a Client-focused, market-driven organization that is continually on the lookout for talented individuals who want to work in an environment that fosters teamwork and rewards performance. Our employees are encouraged to think and act like owners of the company, and at Daryl Flood everybody has a stake in the outcome.
What We Offer
- A competitive benefits package, 9 paid holidays, and 2 weeks paid time off in the first year.
- A tuition reimbursement plan where employees are encouraged to continue their education and development opportunities.
- A winning culture and rewards success through our Gainsharing program, where profits are shared amongst our team members.
The Systems Administrator, DBA is a cross-functional role within the I.T. department which works closely with the business units to provide administration, configuration, and analysis for several multi-system platforms. Candidates for this position require an understanding of the following: T-SQL programming language, knowledge, and experience with a mainstream development language and programming techniques, experience with system testing and auditing processes, and prior experience in the management of Microsoft Windows server-based systems.
Systems Administrator - Essential Duties & Responsibilities
This position is 30% ongoing system administration for a number of 3rd-party and proprietary platforms for the warehouse and home delivery departments of the logistics division. 30% is dedicated to the administration of integration systems between internal and customer systems. The remaining 40% involves configuration and customization of the systems through proprietary development environments along with the testing and implementation of new features.
- Platform Administration: Provide on-going system administration for a number of complex, multi-server SQL-based systems. Daily management and administration of:
- High Jump One WMS (Warehouse Management System) platform.
- Genesys management (proprietary) platform for Home Delivery.
- Move Track, a hosted, third-party relocation management system.
- Integration Administration: Provide on-going system administration for integration with customers, clients, and vendors. Daily management and administration for:
- EDI messaging for warehouse operations.
- Scribe, BizTalk and SSIS integration packages for Great Plains accounting system.
- Integration with other customers, clients, and vendors.
- Configuration, Customization and Implementation Management: Configure and customize systems through proprietary development environments according to business requirements and/or customer specifications.
- Configure system parameters and customize functions according to specifications provided by operations staff and IT.
- Coordinate with I.T. staff and system vendors to modify or develop system functions for existing and new customer needs.
- Produce project timelines and detailed process for implementing new customers.
- Conduct system testing for new implementations for quality assurance.
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or related field strongly preferred, but not required.
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience managing a multi-server, Windows-based server platform required.
- Experience in High Jump, Red Prairie, or similar Warehouse MGMT Systems
- Minimum of five (5) years’ experience with SQL server T-SQL programming language and the development of stored procedures required.
- Experience with SQL Server SSIS and SSRS packages preferred.
- Familiarity with X-12 EDI and other integration techniques preferred.
- Familiarity with Biz Talk Server preferred.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
This position has some off-hour responsibilities: Certain implementations must be executed after 5 pm and/or on weekends. The position requires availability for critical issues that occur after business hours. Candidates are required to have the capability to analyze the network from a remote location.
Indeed Hire and Dylan Flood Inc are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $80,000.00 to $90,000.00 /year
- High Jump, Red Prairie, or similar Warehouse MGMT Systems: 1 year (Required)
- SQL server T-SQL programming language: 5 years (Required)
- Managing a multi-server, Windows-based server platform: 5 years (Required)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Driver's License (Required)